Tuesday, March 6,
7:00 9:00 pm
JCC 1200 Edgewood
Board Attendees: Lou Boyon, Donna Kephart,
Mark Van Dellon, Jacky Van Dellon, Peppy Ehrlich, Mary Arter, Karen May, Jim
LeGrett, Mike Fridman, Beth Guzzetta, Howie DeLooze, Gary Levine
Come to order: 7:02pm
- Need to change site of next Board
- Mary offered to find a room on the west
- Monday April 2nd or Tuesday
- Coaches meeting preparation
- DCs please send an email to your
coaches so they know about the meeting. It is in the conference center
new parking lot.
- Jacky to send email to clubs to
encourage attendance at registrars meeting.
- Referee Unit
Fahey to spend 5 minutes to cover new rules
- Packet contains: Game envelopes,
coaches list, Board member list
sample game report
call up rule form
- Coaching Education
- April 28th - free coaching
clinic with Buckley
- At TSE
- 2 session for each age group
classroom and field
- Last year we had about 175 people. Very
- Everyone wanted to work through lunch
so the league provided Pizza!
- Bonus plan discussion of options for
this year funded by RDYSL. Wait a year and see how Arbitor and the
Coaching of referees benefits the availability of referees for next year.
- Assignor course Gary attended and gave
his experience - it was interesting a tremendous amount of work!
- Mentor program Buffalo does a
- DM Application
- RDYSL will inform Doug that the
application process has been begun continue to go forward with application
and assuming he meets all the requirements joining the league in 2008.
- Meeting adjourned: 9:12pm