Absent: Mike Nelson
- Club Registration for 2004 – it is believed that
all clubs are returning next year.
- Division Coordinators (DC’s) Report – problem teams
identified and they should get a president’s letter.
- Web Report – Mark provides a report on the status
of the website.
- Coach Licensing Course in the spring – Dave Matthews will
- AGM Date – set for Wednesday November 5, 2003 at
- Disciplinary Subcommittee – Neil Fisher, Jacky
VanDellon, Tom Laspina and Dave Matthews will develop recommendations for
- Field Sizes and Conditions – emphasis for 2004
will be to enforce existing sizes and the need for appropriate conditions.
- U10’s – players must participate in one half game …
rule set by USYSA.
- Once a Week Schedule – agreement to embrace
concept if clubs can obtain fields.
- Referee Meeting – need to have RDYSL
representative attend referee meeting to explain RDYSL rules and provide
review of game reports.
- RDYSL Bylaws – proposed changes discussed.
- Scholarships – RDYSL sponsored scholarships to be
changed to 4 x $250 rather than the current 1 x $1,000 scholarship.
- Meeting Adjourned – to be completed on