RDYSL Board Meeting
Tuesday, December 5, 2000
7:35 P.M. DAndreas Party House
Meeting called to Order 7:35 P.M.
Attendees: Ken Bliss, Neil Fisher, Lou Boyon, Mark VanDellon, Larry Evarts, Dave Rich, Peppy Ehrlich, Rich Frisicano, Wayne Menz, Andrea Patton
Approval of Rules and Regulations
- League Cup
- Committee Ken, Neil and Mark I. to set it up.
Rules say dual registration is allowed only this season (2001).
Club presidents may submit a proposal to change this for the 2002 season.
If team plays an illegal player then the team will forfeit the game or games in which the player plays.
- Neil Limited possibility of lawsuit because there is another league in which they can play.
- Larry N.Y.S.W. allows dual registration.
- Wayne premier player takes the place of a non-premier player who does not have another place to play.
- Peppy Clubs do not want a player committed to another league.
Next Board Meeting Sunday, January 21, 2001 at 6:30 P.M. at DAndreas Party House
- Neil Should Clubs vote on this?
- Ken Voting on 2000 season now have to do things one year in advance.
- Neil Rule can be changed at the meeting in Nov., 2001 Clubs have to know before try-out time.
- Ken A Club can call a meeting with 10% of Clubs.
- Neil Why doesnt N.Y.S.W. have a policy about dual registration.
- Larry N.Y.S.W. has discussed this many times he will pursue it again when they meet.
- Dave U19 can also play in the amateurs.
- Motion Rick I make a motion to accept the 2001 Rules and Regulations of the RDYSL as they are Second Neil.
- Vote Nine (9) in favor One (1) opposed (Dave).
Meeting Adjourned - 7:55 P.M.