6:00 – 8:00 pm
JCC 1200 Edgewood Avenue
Arter, Lou Boyon, Howie DeLooze, Peppy Ehrlich, Neil Fisher, Beth Guzzetta, George
Hebert, Donna Kephart, Karen May, Dave Peishel
Called to Order: 6:05 PM
- Application for membership from Mt. Morris Soccer Club:
- The club intends to field teams at U12B, U14B, U17B,
U14G, and U17G.
- Their home fields will be Bellamy Park and Mt. Morris High School, both in Mt. Morris.
- These fields are not compliant with our new league
boundaries. However, we did no publish our new policy on league
boundaries on the website as planned, so we have no grounds to reject
this application, as the club meets all other requirements. Approved in
- Rule Reviews:
- Continued this review, with the following decisions:
- Fine for signing game report with wrong score—already
covered by existing fine
- Allow games to be scheduled after posted end of season—no
- Escalating fines for failure to reschedule in 7 days/when
does DC step in—additional $25 fine after 3 more days, DC must schedule
game at that point
- Allow losing coach to ask match to be abandoned if score
- Coach suspension served with all RDYSL teams—already
covered by existing rule
- Sanctions for club officials who behave
inappropriately—fines are doubled for club officers
- Maximum fine for spectator ejection—Ten or more people
ejected in a single stoppage of play, fine is $3000, regardless of number
of people ejected. Fewer than ten people ejected, each person ejected is
- Protest/appeal process compliance—Mary to review the
process, compare with NYSW adjudication process, make recommendations
(assistance from George)
- Sanctions if coaching staff abandons a game—no
- Review fines for consistency—Increased fine for not
having rep at League meeting to $100; increased in-season game change fee
to $80; all other changes incorporated in rules review
- Registration issue:
- Jacky to write up proposed changes.
- Website change requests:
- We will review website change requests with Mark at the
- We removed the question about unconfirmed scores and
added requests for a place on the game report to mark if fans were on
opposite sides; to add a dropdown option for “game postponed due to
weather”; and to allow multiple occurrences of Game Informational per
team per game.
- Items to be discussed with referee unit:
- We reviewed the topics to be reviewed with the referee
- We removed the question about no shows/unassigned games.
- We added requests for refs to include jersey numbers for
yellow/red cards and provide more detail on incidents that lead to
- There were also concerns about implementation of the new
- By-law changes will discussed at the next meeting.
- President’s meeting September 27th – 7-9pm at
MCC in the Empire Room.
- Reviewed the agenda for the president’s meeting.
- Added item to ask for any changes to the Model/Leadership
- Scheduling board meetings for the rest of this year?
- Sundays were agreed on for now. 6-8pm at JCC. Will
coordinate the dates to get best attendance.